- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their national origin, class, education, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my tarot expertise, including educational credentials and levels of experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by law or court order.
- I will recommend clients consult licensed professionals for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I will never knowingly collect any on-line information from anyone under the age of 13.
- I recognize that all tarot readers have the same rights and obligations as I do, and I will always respect and honor other tarot practices that do not cause harm.
Note I plan to conduct an extensive course on Tarot ethics at which time I will probably substantively revise these codes.
Ethical questions in the cards and combinations